+377 93 25 47 01
MotoGP San Marino Ticket Collection Information
If your delivery method is on-site pick up, your order for the 2017 MotoGP San Marino Grand Prix is scheduled to be collected at the event.
The Pick-up point is located in the Accreditation Centre, by the desk named ”OTHER TICKETS". The Accreditation Centre Tent is located 3 km away from the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, at the junction between the national road SS 16 (Statale Adriatica) and Via del Mare (near the Angelo Azzurro Restaurant).
How do I get there?
Please follow the above indications and have a look at the map below to find your way to the ticket collection point:
When Can I collect my tickets?
The Ticket Collection booth is open:
Thursday 07 September 09:00 - 17:00
Friday 08 September 08:30 - 17:00
Saturday 09 September 08:30 - 18:00
Sunday 10 September 07:45 - 13:00
Important: What you need to bring
It is mandatory for you to present an electronic or printed version of your e-voucher when you arrive to collect your tickets. Make sure to:
- Please download your e-Voucher from the "My Account" section of the Gootickets Website.
- Bring a printed copy fo the e-Voucher
- Bring a Valid ID document (ID Card, Passport, Driver's licence).
If your tickets are to be collected by a friend, family member or other third party:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the person's name.
- Make sure this person brings the e-voucher and a photocopy of your ID.
- This person will also have to bring his/her own ID.
Please note that Tickets that are not collected will not be refunded.
Contact the On-site Team
Should you need assistance, please contact the on-site team on the following emergency phone number:
Please note that this number is only available during the designated ticket pick-up booth opening times.
We wish you a fantastic time in San Marino!